Mood's been swinging between chipper and energetic to miserable and wiped.
I'm trying to focus, really, I am. It's just hard when there is so much going on in my head.
Supposedly, we have control over our subconscious. If we ask them (as though a part of your brain is a different person from yourself) for a little help and envision ourselves succeeding at whatever task in which we asked for help, our subconscious occupies itself with focus and helps us get things done.
I find it interesting and also devastating that there are so many parts to ourselves that we will never know. I mean to discover some of my own hidden self, to get to know by brain and my heart a little better.
Though I know me pretty well, there is a lot of me that is still a secret.
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment