Monday, January 25, 2010

Every time I completely open up to someone I get hurt.
He was trying so hard to try to love me but couldn't because of some nameless girl at AU, some girl he can't be with...
The hardest thing is to be told that someone you love doesn't love you. It hurts, oh, how it hurts, and that hurt is very good at making you feel small and worthless and, above all, very sad.
It is a good thing he was finally honest with himself. It is also so hard to be positive about him after what he's put me through.

He said he loved me, said it a thousand times, told me all the wonderful things about me and how beautiful I am. He said we couldn't be together because he couldn't love anyone when he was just denying to himself the blatantly obvious fact that there's this other girl, who for some reason he is in love with, and he can't be with her.
So who better to project on than his lonely, vulnerable friend? His lonely friend who trusted him above all else, told him every thought and feeling and notion. His lonely friend who he values above almost anyone. His lonely friend who things will never be the same with.

I feel stupid, and used, and awful, and empty, and sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment